We’ll show you how to use email to drive customers to buy what your selling.
Join us for a free teleseminar to learn the exact steps you can take to basically “print money” for your business using email.
[The live teleseminar is over - register below to download the slides and audio]
Here’s just some of the keys you’ll learn by attending this event:
- How to capture email addresses of prospects and potential clients.
- Why building an email list is a bullet proof business tool that can make you money even during recessions or slow periods.
- How to craft an email message that gets read (Hint: It has little to do with the actually message in the email).
- 3 Myths about email marketing and how it’s more powerful than any other online marketing tool you can use.
- If used right – email is a “sales machine.” The problem is most people don’t know how to set up and use it properly. We’ll cover the mistakes that you are most likely to make and how to avoid them.
- Plus: answers to all your specific questions. (In fact, feel free to ask some questions below).
On the call, you’ll be learning the same email marketing strategies we share with our private clients and that we’ve used to grow our own businesses.
What we’re going to focus on is a fast-start version of using email marketing for your small business that you can implement right after the call.
We’ll talk about the power of email, how to strategically use email to power your online marketing, the tools for managing your email marketing without sucking up all your time, and the step-by-step plain English instructions that you can start doing right away – without hiring any “guru” or agency!
Each teleseminar we do continues to grow and people from all over the world are calling in. People have joined us from India, England, Brazil, Canada, Australia, Indonesia and all over the United States.
On this call we have only 100 spots and expect to fill up fast. It is critical that you register for this free teleseminar now
After you register, leave your most important questions about WordPress and blogging in the comments section below. We’ll answer them right here on the post.